Hypnosis is one tool of many, and may or may not be used during our work together. If your situation does not support it’s use, or you are not comfortable with hypnosis, we won’t do it.
Strategic Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool that can be used to associate people to their dis-associated resources such as:
- an ability to stop and think before taking impulsive action
- an ability to centre oneself when feeling overwhelmed
- tuning into one’s physical body and the messages it may convey
- interrupting the “pain-fear-stress loop” and changing the way we relate to our bodily sensations
- an ability to “tune out” pain and discomfort
Strategic Hypnotherapy can be used to amplify your strengths and de-amplify your weaknesses. While in a relaxed state, people tend to be more receptive to suggestions of new perspectives and new paradigms that can better serve them.
Hypnosis is only done with your permission. You can’t do things you don’t want to do, and you are in complete control.
Not everyone is “hypnotizable”, but that does not matter because just being more relaxed will facilitate a more receptive state.
Hypnosis is one of many tools that can teach you the perspectives and skills to be happier and more effective.
Have a question?